Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Margaret C Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2016, 03:36 PM
    Leaky Bladder problem
    I a ma 65 yr old white female with a leaky bladder. If even think about urinating, I immediately need to hit the restroom. I also have Parkinson's if that might have any bearing on this matter.

My solution to this problem is to run oe cosest restroom like my pants are on fire.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2016, 03:37 PM
    Have you spoken with your physician about this yet?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 1, 2016, 03:57 PM
    This happens to us women as we age, especially if we have had children by vaginal delivery. Make an appointment with a urologist, there are medications and/or surgeries that can control this.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 1, 2016, 04:23 PM
    I don't have Parkinson's, and I leak, and have been for years (now 69). I stuff my undies with one good quality paper towel folded a way I like. I don't like minipads.
    I won't take a drug, or have surgery. Most of us go through this. Muscles weaken for all sorts of reasons.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 1, 2016, 05:24 PM
    The pelvic floor weakens as we age. Aside from melds and surgery there are pelvic floor exercises that can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know if your dog has a bladder problem [ 2 Answers ]

My dog started to pee in the house again

Leaky shower knob, and leaky shower faucet. [ 1 Answers ]

I have two separate issues. The first issue I have is when the shower is knobs are turned on they leak from behind the knob (?) making one stream of really hot water dripping on my foot, and a stream of ice cold dripping on the other. How can I fix this? My second issue is when off my faucet...

Leaky Shower Bad Grout or Leaky Shower Pan [ 4 Answers ]

I recently bought a townhouse that had the upstairs bathroom redone completely with a walk it tile shower. I have been there a year and recently noticed that the grout is slightly cracked around the base (floor and walls). I have also noticed mold that I have sprayed in the grout (Since leaving...

8 mo. Beagle mix and bladder control problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have and 8mo. Beagle mix. I got her from adopt-a-pet when she was about 6mo. She has been up and down with the potty training, but pretty much gets it as long as I keep her on her sched. I am going to try training to go to the door when she has to go out. She is a smart dog and picks things up...

View more questions Search