Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josef8118 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2016, 09:18 AM
    Hello I am looking for a free or paid programes which locks the PC screen every hour
    Hello
    I am looking for a free or paid programes which locks the PC screen every hour and shows the gymnastic exercises.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2016, 03:10 PM
    Which operating system are you running? Windows 7, 8, etc.

What do you mean "Shows the gymnastic exercises?"

In Windows you can display videos and pictures on the lock screen. Videos take a bit of a hack, but the same hack will basically let you run any program during the locked screen. You can set the time between locks, however the computer must be idle for that amount of time. I imagine a clever batch file and/or scheduled tasks can make this behavior happen at more regular intervals.

Furthermore for pc/mac/android/ios there tons of programs that are tailored towards productivity. Cold Turkey and Freedom will block websites and/or programs from running at your choosing. There are also dozens of options for reminder programs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Average Price for 80 hour urine screen [ 1 Answers ]

I have to pay for my ex-husband's COURT ORDERED 80 hour urine alcohol test. Can anyone give me an average cost of what I can expect to pay... Twice a week for 1 year?

I paid my past due rent & still received a 24 hour notice of eviction. [ 3 Answers ]

I was past due on my rent. I thought I'd paid one of the months, but was corrected. I received a five day which I immediately noticed had an extravagant amount owed on my rent. I put a check in the mail to them & they called me to tell me that they would not accept it that it needed to be in money...

Dizziness and eye strain after an hour of watching the computer screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I don't know about you but for me.. working at my computer became a very hard thing to do. After just an hour of working in front of it... I kind of getting dizzy and have different aches right in my both eyes or sometimes even in my head. Did you have similar problems ? How did you...

How to record online programes [ 1 Answers ]

I want to record online programes. Do I need any special software. If anyone have free software that *** give me

Navigation screen locks after 3mins [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone The problem with my 2003 accord with navi is that after 3mins the screen locks and then I am not able to use the touch screen,I really don't know how to unlock it,if I then pack the car for like an hour or two,the screen unlocks but locks again after 3mins,does any one have a solution...

View more questions Search