Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2016, 01:21 AM
    Meditation and breathing fast
    HI everyone, Happy New year I am now practicing a kind of breathing meditation technique. And now, I feel that my breathing is fast and I have a little loss of control. However, when this is meditation time, it is still normal. It makes me feel a little uncomfortable. So I am just want to know how to slow down my breathing when I do other things? Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2016, 02:31 AM
    Perhaps your breathing really is not fast normally, it just appears fast because it is slower during meditation.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 1, 2016, 04:52 AM
    As with any new thing proper practice will eliminate any loss of control, and discomfort. There is seldom the desired results instantly. That means you can get better over time. How long have you been at this, and who/what guides you through this practice?
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2016, 06:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    As with any new thing proper practice will eliminate any loss of control, and discomfort. There is seldom the desired results instantly. That means you can get better over time. How long have you been at this, and who/what guides you through this practice?

I learned from book. Maybe I make too focus and afraid to lose focus and it becomes breathing fast.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fast R&B instrumental of the 1980's fast and up beat [ 2 Answers ]

I heard an instrumental song on the raidio and it was fast and up beat, it sounded like an R&B type of song I know the song when I hear it but I never could catch the name I have been searching for it can anyone help me?

Puppy was not breathing at birth then started breathing but had a swollen leg.its wor [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy was not breathing at birth but began and is doing well except his leg was a little swollen at birth and has gotten much worse he is now limping. What could cause this

How to help pug having problem breathing after breathing in water [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old female pug sometimes breathes water in when she takes a drink and then has trouble breathing. She hunches over and hacks and snorts and seems in distress. What can I do to help her when this happens and how can I prevent this from happening again,

The Meditation [ 1 Answers ]

There was a song in the 60's called "The Meditation". It was played on the air in Philly, but taken off because at the end of the song they said "you make me scream" which sounded like "you make me cream". Can someone tell me who sang it? :)

Meditation [ 8 Answers ]

OK so lately maybe the last... 8 or so weeks I've been under a lot of stress with all manner of different things and have had anxiety attacks and just cried myself to sleep due to depression and just all the stuff happeing around me.. I think I have coped relatively... badly lol. I don't have any...

View more questions Search