Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    horseygirls241 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2015, 02:18 PM
    Civil rights movement
    Name three civil rights groups that helped blacks get their rights back. Spell out each name along with there abbreveation.

PLEASE DO AT AN 8TH GRADE LEVEL
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 31, 2015, 02:25 PM
    May I correct the spelling in this question AT AN EIGHTH-GRADE LEVEL?

We don't answer homework questions, but will listen to what you've found out and the answers you've come up with, then advise accordingly.
    horseygirls241 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2015, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    May I correct the spelling in this question AT AN EIGHTH-GRADE LEVEL?
    Yeah an 8th grade level like not words that my teacher would question me about that I have no clue what it means
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 31, 2015, 02:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by horseygirls241 View Post
    Yeah an 8th grade level like not words that my teacher would question me about that I have no clue what it means
    You spelled "there" and "abbreveation" incorrectly.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2016, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by horseygirls241 View Post
    Then you best figure it out yourself. Otherwise we may use words like extrapolate, synergism and transrectalimplosion! Search "Civil Rights Movement".
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 6, 2016, 03:56 PM
    Is there some reason you actually think that volunteers will do your research for you?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2016, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Is there some reason you actually think that volunteers will do your research for you?
    OH, OH, OH... I know, I know... Its too hard to read the material and do the assignment themselves? It impedes on Xbox time, or they will have less time to spend on Facebook or text their friends?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Civil rights [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend was charged with attempted rape in Washington when he was 14 years old. He took a plea that he did one week in juvinile dettention center and had to register for 5 years as a sex offender. He is now 35 and in jail for failure to register. He has nothing on his adult record other than...

Civil rights my rights was not read the put me in lock up and then booked me. [ 10 Answers ]

I was arested for domestic and dui did'nt case's but on both I was not told my rights about being slient. I even asked for a lawyer but I was told I was'nt under arrest so I did not need one then they laughed. I blew once but the cop instised on taking me to police station to blow again I...

Civil rights [ 1 Answers ]

If someone attends an arraignment, does not go before the judge, is not read charges, does not get to enter a plea and is just labeled as guilty, is it a violation of rights?

Civil rights? [ 4 Answers ]

Barack Obama administration seeks to change police questioning law The Obama administration is urging the US Supreme Court to overturn a landmark decision that stops police from questioning suspects unless they have a lawyer present. Wow, if Bush had done this it would have been the lead...

US history, cold war, civil rt movement,New rt conservatism,social & cultural change! [ 2 Answers ]

1. Evaluate the effects of the Cold War on US domestic and foreign policies from 1945 to 1975. 2. How has women's situation changed in the years 1940-1990? 3. Evaluate the successes and failures of the African American civil rights movement from 1950 to 1970. 4. Discuss...

View more questions Search