Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 30, 2015, 10:38 AM
    I suggest that you start on Facebook. I see countless people who have a 'following' based on pithy, semi-spiritual sayings, padded with lots of posts they borrow from other enlightened ones.
    Some of them shamelessly cash in by selling ads to companies through Facebook, that appear on their page.

I could tell you how to apply to the US IRS for non-profit status, but see no need. You aren't in the US, and don't have any reason to be filing a tax return.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John deere 304 lawn tractor won't start after jump start [ 0 Answers ]

My 304 started up at the first jump, and I proceeded to remove the jumper cables, and it immediately stopped running. Reconnected the cables, now it turns over but will not start. I can smell gas, tractor is 2 yrs old. What did I zap when I jumped it?

Won't start-deck engage switch is causing it to start or not start [ 0 Answers ]

I must engage deck plunger several times to get the tractor to start sometimes it never starts 1 year old-aprill 2011

My Whirlpool Senseon gas dryer won't start up when I press the Start button? [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer doesn't start when I press the Start button. It just hums. Start capacitor bad?

My honda accor d don't start,I'm put other distributor , only make sound like start [ 1 Answers ]

I change the distributor, but doing samething, make sound like start ,(the starter so weird)

View more questions Search