Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    songaning Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2015, 09:49 PM
    Find the name of a movie
    I have watched the movie long ago, its not an English movie, it's a love story, the boy is good in playing piano, only that boy can see the girl and in the end they were found to be lived in different generation.
    ( somehow I remember the title of the movie contain "secret" or m not so sure) some body please help me. Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 30, 2015, 10:24 AM
    Secret?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I find movie title by describing plot and age of movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of an old movie from the 1930s that was about a man who in his earlier life was a wealthy wise Walstreet investor but later in life was down and out and on a ship with several immigrants who had been persuaded to invest their few dollars in some stock that failed...

I'm trying to find the name of a movie about 2 kids who try to find new parents [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot about it, I do remember that they were going around to "try out" different parents. I remember one of the parents they went to live with were like overly obsessed with being 100% dust free, they had major mysophobia(afraid of germs) problems. Anyone have any clue?

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

View more questions Search