Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KT munna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2015, 09:39 PM
    Certificate/diploma
    How do I get a copy of my certificate/diploma from control data institute Atlanta ga 1979? State only has transcripts no certificates or diplomas.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2015, 09:47 PM
    If they are closed, there is no way to get a diploma or other certificate. And honestly you do not "need" it, they are really no legal proof, they are just something you hang on your wall. If you want to hang one on the wall, make one or have a printing company make one that looks a lot like the ones issued.

The transcript is the actual legal proof that you attended and graduated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost Certificate/Diploma from Control Data Institute of Technology [ 1 Answers ]

I attended Control Data Institute's Inglewood campus (actually located in City of Los Angeles) from 1983 to 1985 and have lost my certificate of completion. Where can I get a copy? The school closed down a number of years ago. Thank you!

Lost Certificate/Diploma from Control Data Institute Chicago [ 1 Answers ]

Lost my Certificate from Control Data Institute Chicago. Attended in 1985/86, Records from Springfield only show my transcripts but do not have a copy of my certificate of completion for Computer Programming. Looking for another student or Teacher that attended during that time. Could you point me...

Lost Certificate/Diploma from Control Data Institute of Technology [ 1 Answers ]

I misplaced a certificate/diploma I received from Control Data Institute of Technology (in NYC, NY) for an electronics engineering program I attended from 1976 through 1977. The school closed down several years ago and I've been unable to find a way to acquire my transcripts or a replacement...

Certificate of Deposit - Ownership - Mother & Son on Certificate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my Mother-in-Law took our a CD about 15yrs ago and has her name and my husbands, her sons name on it. She's become ill and she has been placed in Hospice Care. My Brother in law is going to get a power of attorney to take care of her affairs. He does not know about this CD yet. Once he finds...

Diploma in Certificate Fashion designing/Visual merchandising [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Sir, I want to know whether we have institutes for distance learning in Fashion Designing/Visual merchandising ,certificate diplomas with nominal fee structure within hyderabad AP. If yes do send the details to my email Id ,its urgent. Waiting for you are reply egarly. Regards, Sunitha

View more questions Search