Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steady eddie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2015, 09:41 AM
    Guys find old newspaper with story about robbery but no loot has been found, rumor ha
    I need movie title or actors name. These men fin old newspaper teling of crooks that were caught but no loot was found. Now many years go by and rumor has it that the loot was hidden in an old building that is now dilapidated and abandoned. They set out for the building, but run into squatters and gang members.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 29, 2015, 10:31 AM
    Trespass (1992)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love her so much but she dumped me... Guys please help me! This is my true story. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi My name is Thomas and I'm live in Singapore right now.Actually my english is not good enough to express my situation,but guys please try to understand my feeling and give me advices.Its all started from the high school.When I was in high school, I was around 16 years old at that time.I acted...

Guys, will she come back, listen to my rollercoaster story. [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all, I know your all going to tell me how I should man up etc but let me try and tell you in a nutshell about this fatal attraction I´ve had with a gorgeous danish girl (I´m english but moved to denmark/sweden some years ago) I want to know based on how it looks whether you think she´ll come...

Nice guys always lose story? [ 1 Answers ]

Once my friend and both his friend fell in love with a girl. They didn't want their friendship to be ruined. They talked it out. Couldn't convince his friend that he deserves this one because when he made a good argument, his friend made a better one. This kept on going and going and in the end...

View more questions Search