Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmjohnsn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2015, 08:07 PM
    Worried
    Today mke the 6th day me and my partner got cured for gonorrhea we use protection the condom broke could we been cured within these six days I know they say wait 7 days
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 28, 2015, 08:49 PM
    You should wait seven days after finishing all medications before having sex. To avoid getting infected with gonorrhea again or spreading gonorrhea to your partner(s), you and your sex partner(s) should avoid having sex until you have each completed treatment. If you’ve had gonorrhea and took medicine in the past, you can still get infected again if you have unprotected sex with a person who has gonorrhea.
    Found here:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j..._OPDySL636mZRQ

Since you didn't wait the seven days, there's a good chance you'll be reinfected.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2015, 08:49 PM
    Then you needed to have waited seven. It is possible that now you have to wait longer, go back and see doctor, and start treatment again.
    kmjohnsn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2015, 11:28 AM
    The answers not showing please inbox
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 29, 2015, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kmjohnsn View Post
    The answers not showing please inbox
    Please explain what you mean about 'answers not showing'. We have a strict policy of keeping all questions and answers in the thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help I'm so worried [ 4 Answers ]

I am 4 and 1/2 weeks pregnant. Earlier today, I went to pee and started bleeding lightly. I've experienced no cramps and though not really spotting but light flow I have only gone through 3 liners in the past 15 hours. I've had small small clots a few times only on to though. I am so scared that...

Beyond worried please help [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I am currently 13w2d pregnant with my second child. I had a miscarriage in Dec 09. So up until about a week ago I had a hard knot above my pelvic bone so I was think everything was OK with the baby. But now the knot is not there I have had some cramping but they feel like menstural cramps...

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

Should I be worried? [ 15 Answers ]

Ok I just recently got a PApillon puppy, she is about 9 weeks old now, and has had her first series of shots etc... I need to take her this week to get her next set. My question is lately her poop has had what looks like rice, for lack of a better word. Should I be worried? Is it worms or...

View more questions Search