Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 27, 2015, 12:43 PM
    carry permit news ....Reciprocity and Recognition
    If you live in or deal with Viginia then please take note of changes that take effect Feb 1, 2016. If you have questions call ahead.

Reciprocity and Recognition

Virginia State Police - Concealed Handgun - Reciprocity and Recognition
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2015, 01:27 PM
    This is what Happens when a Democrat gets into office by hook or by crook. And there was a lot of shady stuff involved in his election. Total lack of respect or recognition of 2nd amendment rights by the Democrat party.

I see that "executive order or Decree" being reversed as soon as the next election occurs since that's all it was..no change in law...as it wasn't approved or put past the State congress or Senate...because it would have been shot down by the majority party in Virgina.
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 27, 2015, 01:29 PM
    For now it is something we have to deal with and it is best served by being informed. That is why I posted it so others can learn from it.
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2015, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    For now it is something we have to deal with and it is best served by being informed. That is why I posted it so others can learn from it.
    Exactly...
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 28, 2015, 04:13 AM
    I have already written my North Carolina representatives asking them to no longer recognize Virginia driver's licenses and to require Virginia drivers to purchase a permit to use our roads. It could fund the entire State Budget.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Dec 28, 2015, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    I have already written my North Carolina representatives asking them to no longer recognize Virginia driver's licenses and to require Virginia drivers to purchase a permit to use our roads. It could fund the entire State Budget.
    I applaud your efforts, it is a shame that governments namely "democrats" which one would equate with the word democracy have developed a "I have a Pen and a Phone" mentality, thereby issuing self serving "Executive Orders".
    Bypassing the Rules of Law.
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2015, 01:33 PM
    Democrats lowered the Bar of what's acceptable by elected officials when they gave Obama Carte Blanche for all of his the last 7 years.

What's that saying about things coming around to bite you in the butt later? And "whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander."
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 28, 2015, 02:31 PM

Your comparing apples to oranges here. The 2nd amendment is a right. And in removing that right it should be decided by a higher power then one person with a pen.

The ones you have quoted seem to correct wrongs that have been done and needed undoing. It is 2 different situations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CNA reciprocity NYC to AZ? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is possible to validate my nurse aid certificate from NY to AZ? I was just certified last week so I have not worked as a CNA; however, I do hold my certificate. Thanks

Gun Carry Permit [ 4 Answers ]

I don't think I have a felony on my record but was arrest for theft when 18 (30 years ago). The amount was change, less then five dollars tops. I was charged with the theft but do not know if it was a felony or misderminor and don't know how to find out. I would like to apply for a concealed carry...

Good news or bad news are these doctors of their rocker? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, well I went to the doctor today concerning my miscarriage last week. Some of you may have read my post about having discharge and why the bleeding stopped (after only 3-4 days), well it turns out I am one of those women who can pass everything in 4 days. I have had an ultrasound...

Outstanding news! Whoo hoo! (If I may carry on for a moment) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello folks: Well, it looks like Im going to have to change my profile description. I am pleased to announce that today, in the mail, I actually received some good news! Andrew Cocke is now refrigeration certified , type I and type II! I took this test a year ago, and my employer...

View more questions Search