Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prizedmouse Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2015, 11:51 AM
    YouTube Background
    I would like to continue on making YouTube videos but I can't decide as to what I should have in the background of my videos. I was thinking a flag and since I live in Illinois maybe the Illinois flag. I also am Irish so maybe a Irish flag. The channel is on backpacking and outdoorsy stuff.

Any thoughts as to a flag or any other type of decoration to buy to put in background of my videos?

Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 26, 2015, 11:58 AM
    Why flags? What about a forest? Or forest-covered hills? Or a winding river with forests along its banks? Something outdoorsy.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2015, 12:41 PM
    I agree with Wondergirl... Backgrounds are best when they are harmonious with the topic material.
    prizedmouse Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2015, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I agree with Wondergirl... Backgrounds are best when they are harmonious with the topic material.
    That sounds good but I plan on doing reviews of gear also indoors. I could do them outside but it's a bit chilly outside and nasty right now.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 26, 2015, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by prizedmouse View Post
    That sounds good but I plan on doing reviews of gear also indoors. I could do them outside but it's a bit chilly outside and nasty right now.
    Can't you have a mural woodsy backdrop? Or pictures of wild animals hanging on the wall behind you? (It's nasty in my part of Illinois, too.)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2015, 03:01 PM
    Possibly a photo of a real fancy house with in an Alaskan Setting? Something that blends the two? Just brainstorming something that can blend both elements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will a military background check show up on a civilian criminal background check? [ 2 Answers ]

Will a military background check show up on a civilian background check?

View more questions Search