Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2015, 07:09 PM
    Class action suit
    How do I find out if there is a class action suit against the plasma IVIG ? I do not know who is the manufacturer.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 25, 2015, 07:19 PM
    Why do you think you have a suit?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2015, 07:54 PM
    There are 7 or 8 manufacturers, who make it under different brands, so you will need to know exactly who made yours, and also understand there are listed and known side effects a person should have been aware of.

This site lists some of the information.
    http://www.myositis.org/storage/docu...greer._ppt.pdf

There has been a very law suits for many issues.

One class action law suit was from the hospitals to the suppliers for price fixing.

Another class action law suit from 2000 was about infections, and side effects from the patients,

If you have an issue, you first need to arrange an attorney who will find if there is any current cases open. I could not find any current cases.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Class action suit against state farm? [ 15 Answers ]

Hm, I hope this is the right forum. I'm not really sure which kind of law this falls under. Or maybe its more a current event? Anyway, I got some papers about a class action law suit against state farm about charging for doing monthly payments. I don't really understand what its about. I...

How to start a class action suit? [ 5 Answers ]

How to start a class action suit against my union

What to do to start a class action suit [ 10 Answers ]

I need to know what steps to take (follow) to file a class action suit against a predatory lender.

Class Action suit against internet website? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a possible class action lawsuit for this website. It is a social networking website, that while free, has purchase options to enhance the experience. I personally over the years that I have participated in the website, have spent several hundred dollars. One of...

View more questions Search