Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kristina Betka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2015, 06:37 PM
    Ear tubes
    My daughter had ruptured her ear drum in June 2015 . They put tubes in on June 15 2015 . I checked her ears today and there is dry blood around her tubes in her ear ? Should I be concerned
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 26, 2015, 03:55 AM
    This kind of question goes to the answering machine or service or doctor covering your doctor, not online.
    We don't know how old she is, if she might have been touching them, how you have been taking care of her, and how many follow up doctor visits you had, and that's just for starters.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 26, 2015, 04:10 AM
    What did her doctor advise when you informed them of your concern?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I developed an ear ache at about 3pm today. It shoots pain through my ear. [ 4 Answers ]

The pain shoots through my ear and down my neck and into my shoulder. Is this something to worry about or just take 2 asprin and call the doctor if it does not go away?

I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and...

Ear infections after tubes?? [ 6 Answers ]

My 10 month old has a terrible ear infection in her right ear, the doctor tubed her ears 3 weeks ago and now she has a ear infection again! Does this happen often I thought she wouldn't have anymore infections in her ears. Does anyone know if this is common

My son's ear tubes are falling out is that normal [ 1 Answers ]

My 6yr. Son has had his ear tubes since July 2009. A few days ago I noticed that his left ear have been bothering him I noticed that a tiny green tube is in his ear. So I want to know is this the way the tube falls out slowly I have been given him tylenol for the minor pain his been having.

Plugged ear tubes eas canal tubes don't flap when checked [ 2 Answers ]

When the Dr. checks my ears, the tubes don't move like they're supposed to move. Can surgery be done?

View more questions Search