Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramesh subraman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2015, 12:49 AM
    Can I use smartphone for writing script on final draft software and do stock market t
    Can I use fmartphone for writing on finaldraft software and do stockmarket trading
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2015, 12:53 AM
    Writing a paper on one, may be a chore, and slow process, but yes a smart phone can be used for almost any application now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Declared a 3% stock dividend on common stock, to be capitalized at the market price o [ 0 Answers ]

http://college.cengage.com/nextbook/shared/accounting/warren_9781133952428/images/9781133952428-1470-t3.png?token=64C31C0E09181974AEECC3BE1DFB8F2F9C52CD6388C7F01B3926A1BB3C12FFC598C3B4AAEC57BAE378AF37FDED63F7CB ...

Poem of d-day final draft [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I got my limit that I need to have which is 10 lines. I got it but I don't know if it good enough for my teacher (he is very picky) and I would like some opinions :) D-Day Tragedy On June 6, 1944….Bombs rain down from the sky,...

Script Writing [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the fashion in which a script is written. I have generated few characters in a sitcom that I would like to write. I am not aware of the style applied in writing a script for a sitcom. Please guide. Thanks.

I accidentally signed away custody by not reading final divorce draft can I retain it [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I live in NY I went through a long and expensive divorce proceeding including a forensic exam. And won custody but after it was won decided to give physcical custody to the father and share joint custody,but since I could not afford to pay the attorney, the agreed stip. Was not filed and 6...

Script writing [ 1 Answers ]

How do I translate foreign dialogue in a movie script?

View more questions Search