Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Dec 24, 2015, 02:26 PM
    Buying an Ipod
    I have an old Ipod but it freezes up on me when I play a particular word game.
    Anyway, I thought a new one would not have that problem. I am technically
    Challenged in a major way.

This is what I need. Perhaps you will then have a suggestion for me as to what to buy

It needs to be as simple as possible.
    I want my game... I want my music... I want to take pictures and post them to
    FB (right now I can, but it won't post to my email)

I want Email and Facebook. All the rest is fine, but these are features I most want.
    Any advice would be great. I can purchase it on Amazon, or go to Best Buy,
    etc. lots of choices (I'm in NY)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 24, 2015, 03:45 PM
    I play a lot of Scrabble. Now matter how new my computer is, with tons of memory and the latest software, it has problems almost every day. Word games are memory hogs. I can't imagine playing one on an ipod.
    Go to Best Buy and ask for advice without buying anything, then come back here to tell us what they suggested - they might try to sell you more than you need, but maybe not.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Dec 29, 2015, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I play a lot of Scrabble. Now matter how new my computer is, with tons of memory and the latest software, it has problems almost every day. Word games are memory hogs. I can't imagine playing one on an ipod.
    Go to Best Buy and ask for advice without buying anything, then come back here to tell us what they suggested - they might try to sell you more than you need, but maybe not.
    Wow... I was thinking of going to Best Buy.. that was going to be my next step.
    I'll listen and come back home and let you know what they say.
    I didn't act on it yet... getting over a really bad cold, prob bronchitis.. but I
    Will get it done. I'm taking someone who knows a little more about this
    Then me which means maybe 25% and me 0%

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apple Ipod touch 4G OR Ipod nano multi touch ? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents gave me a choise to make.. They want to get me either an apple Ipod 4G, or anIpod nano multi touch... Which one would be better for an 13 year old girl?

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earpho [ 1 Answers ]

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earphones. What I want to know is how to stop it on the Ipod so that it only comes through the ear phones when they are commected

Cd to iPod [ 2 Answers ]

I'm finding it hard to put music on my iPod from cds any advise would be Great

Ipod ad [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know the song and singer for the iPod ad where they keep picking up different colored iPods. Starts: One, two, three, four...

View more questions Search