Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hotdogjimmy6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2015, 02:26 AM
    Kawasaki Zzr 600 1993 e1 pillion grab handle behind the seat !
    I need to know which model pillion grab handle will also fit my 93 Kawasaki zzr 600 as I can't find one off a 93 but can get from later models.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2015, 02:47 PM
    Kawasaki dealer would be your best choice, They would have PN's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2006 350 E Mercedes passenger seat seat belt warning light is always on. E [ 1 Answers ]

My passenger seat seat belt sign won't go off even after clicking belt.

Adividend of 600 was debited to Wages expense for 600 and credited to Cash for 600 wh [ 4 Answers ]

Adividend of 600 was debited to Wages expense for 600 and credited to Cash for 600 what will be the adjusting entries? I need your help with the journal entries 1-Aug Kendra Greco begins practice as a dentist & invests $20,000 cash 2 Purchases furniture and dental equipment on account from...

Ford Explorer 1993 Door Handle Connection [ 0 Answers ]

My door handle quit working and I can't see where the bottom part of the rod inside connects. A picture would be great but any help would be appreciated. The top of the rod is still connected to the handle, the bottom of the rod is threaded but hanging loose. Thank you.

I have a 1988 kawasaki ninja 600 [ 1 Answers ]

I took the bike out for a few rides after sitting for 3 months. I rode it five times in a week without anything happening. Then on my sixth time the bike would not start. I would press the starter and it would just make an electric noise as if it was trying to start. What could be wrong with...

View more questions Search