Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dezi87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2015, 06:37 PM
    Whooping cough
    I have a 2 year old that have a fever of 102 2 days ago figured it was due to cutting 2 year old molars, no she has a cough that makes her gag and gasping for air already took her in like a month ago for a cough. What should I do? I also have a 5 month old and 7 year old in the household
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 22, 2015, 06:43 PM
    Take your child to the doctor ASAp. A deep cough like that is nothing to be fooling with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have had a cough for about 3 months, can breath when I cough [ 3 Answers ]

And I taste blood when I spit up. Doctor put me on omeprazole but it does not help... I am tired. What do I do and what is this

Cough [ 1 Answers ]

I quit smoking on Valentine's day. I now have a cough and coughing up mucus. Is this something to be concerned about?

Does my 6 week old have whooping cough? [ 1 Answers ]

whooping cough? - YouTube is this normal in my 6 week old? I've been to 3 different doctors & got sent home each time. They ran no tests just listened to her breathing.

Cough medicine for kennel cough [ 4 Answers ]

I am dog-sitting my mother's dog. He is a standard poodle. He went to the groomer's at PetSmart about 5 days ago. Early this morning he started coughing from 3 am until 8 am. Poor thing I felt terrible. I messaged my mom about it, she said he had coughed a few times before, (several days after...

Carrier Furnace (Model 58MCA100-16, Series 180) that makes 'whooping' sound [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Furnace (Model 58MCA100-16, Series 180, Mfr. Date Mar 2004) that makes an intermittent 'whooping' sound when it comes on and goes off (sometimes but not always, but more often during the late evening and the middle of the night). I had a service technician come out yesterday and...

View more questions Search