Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faramy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2015, 02:55 AM
    Smart home app controlled wifi switch advice
    I see a Sonoff wifi switch which can be controlled by App and RF remote in Indiegogo, I really want to get many and make all my appliances controllable but has anyone ever tried it? How is it when compare with others, say, WeMo.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I wire 2 lights controlled by a single switch with the power to the switch? [ 4 Answers ]

Need a wiring diagram showing how to wire 2 lights controlled by a single switch where the power comes in to the switch box.

Can anybody advice free app for restoring files on mac? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to restore some files on my mac but trash is already empty - can you advice any solution? Thanks

I need Help, Or Some Smart Advice [ 6 Answers ]

My Friend Jamal, where close ; Known him from a baby.He Needs Help, and I don't know what to do, with this, The Whole situation Of Law. I mainly Deal with Psychology or Realtionships. The Situation is Jamal's Uncle That He's Been living with for 11 years found out that He was having sex with...

Can a GFCI be controlled by a switch? [ 4 Answers ]

I currently have a vanity with a built in light and a built in outlet that is turned on and off by a light switch near the door. I want to remove the vanity, install a GFCI outlet and wire in two new lighting fixtures. I recently read that a GFCI outlet should not be controlled by a switch, but...

Outlet Controlled by a Switch [ 4 Answers ]

I replaced the electrical outlets in a room I recently had dry-walled. One of the outlets I replaced was partially (1 of the 2 receptacles) controlled by a wall switch. I hooked the new outlet up exactly as the old one was, but now the outlet is on all of the time. The wall switch no longer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.