Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    merc190sl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2015, 08:27 AM
    Movie "Sailor of the King" color remake?
    I remember seeing a trailor for a movie when I was a kid. I remember it was in color. It has the same basic plot as "Sailor of the king" made in 1953.
    I was born in 1953 so I can't believe that our small town theater would have shown the trailer for "Sailor of the King".
    There was a time (after seeing the trailer) in my youth that I was not allowed to go to the movies. I have seen at least once every movie that I wanted to see during this (movie time-out) except this one.
    From time to time I do a Google search to see if I can find this movie. I found "Sailor of the king" this time, but it's not from the right time frame (58 - 64) nor is it in color. The trailer seemed to be in a more tropical location. But the sailor with a rifle shooting down on a German Cruiser, while it's crew is trying to repair it, is it's plot.

Thanks to anyone who knows the answer.

Check out some similar questions!

Stephen King movie [ 1 Answers ]

Movie on island. The devil wants one child Or he won't go away he knows everything

I am trying to think of a 80s/90s movie where it is like a steven king movie and [ 4 Answers ]

A little girl has powers, and there is a guy, a old lady and 4 other people. They want to kill the little girl but the old lady won't let them. They are all stuck on the first floor of a mansion, and there is a doll house in the center of the room. I think the people turn into dolls. Help please?

Looking for an old movie incl. Key elements sailor, sea, love story [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I've written and produced a song which I would like to cut a video for out of scenes from an (preferably) old movie. The story of the song is: a young man (sailor or fisherman or pirate) went to the sea and never came back. He was in love with a girl all the time before he left. People...

The movie,Little Boy King [ 1 Answers ]

Where is this movie , it was the best, I loved the movie, LiL Boy King, what happened to it , they never show it on his birthday anymore! Or on his Holiday! What's up with that?

Cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid.seven dwarf remake [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this one movie when I was a kid I used to watch and can't think of the name of it. I remember that it reminded me of the seven dwarfs. There was one that I think was named thumbelina... she didn't think she was pretty or good at anything... there's another one that loved flowers, she...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.