Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wasabi613 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2015, 04:14 AM
    Twilight Zone episode
    What's the name of the episode about a man who was bet that he couldn't refrain from talking for a month. He succeeded because he had his tongue removed.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 21, 2015, 06:31 AM
    The original The Twilight Zone had an episode where the bet was to refrain from talking for a year. He had his vocal cords cut. The Silence: "The Twilight Zone" The Silence (TV Episode 1961) - IMDb

Is this the episode you are wanting?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was this a Twilight Zone episode? [ 2 Answers ]

It starred Burgess Merideth (sp) as a man who found a medical bag that could cure.

The Twilight Zone Episode name? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for an episode of 'The Twilight Zone' that I saw when I was a child. It's an episode from the late 80's or early 90's, so it's in color, here's the premise.. . A young couple is having financial difficulties when one day they get a knock on the door, it's a very old man(50's-70's). He...

Outer Limits / Twilight Zone episode [ 5 Answers ]

Can't remember if it's The Outer Limits or The Twilight Zone so bear with me. I'm thinking of an episode where numerous people are chosen to destroy the earth if need be. They are in isolation and have no idea what is going on outside. Now these people aren't all in the same room, but they are...

I am looking for the name of an episode. (probably from twilight zone) [ 3 Answers ]

At this episode a team of soldiers discovered a dome in a forest clearing. This dome was like a shield, and the soldiers could see inside but not enter. Inside the dome there was a cabin and a Amish family (dad, mum and 2 kids) living their life normally but they couldn't see the soldiers camping...

Twilight Zone Mystery Episode ? [ 2 Answers ]

Caught the beginning of this sometime in the 80s,I remember it was in colour and it was about miracle water that made people younger the more they drank it... anyone remember this one ? :confused:

View more questions Search