Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lincoln Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Debt collection twice same debt
    I was placed in collections oct 2003 for an outstanding debt with rogers cell phone. I paid the debt in full oct 29/03 . Through nordon collections

I was just notified by canadian collections that rogers has again placed a collection against this same debt. They keep calling with the auto message . I've lost the receipt. Can nordon re- issue a receipt and who would I contact
    FYNALEFREE Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lincoln
    i was placed in collections oct 2003 for an outstanding debt with rogers cell phone. i paid the debt in full oct 29/03 . thru nordon collections

i was just notified by canadian collections that rogers has again placed a collection against this same debt. they keep calling with the auto message . ive lost the receipt. can nordon re- issue a receipt and who would i contact
    IS THIS FOR us OR OUTSIDE us?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Questionable old debt now in collection? [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a collection notice claiming I owe $72 to Prism Venture who I have never dealt with. Calling the number on the Collection notice they state is a Columbia House account and that the account was transferred to Prism Feb 28 and March 28, 30 days later they assign it to this collection...

Getting calls from debt collection [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, sorry for being a stranger but I have been very, very busy. I have a quick question. I have been getting a call from a debt collection agency or so they say. When we pick up it is a recording. The number they tell us to call back is 877-712-1214. It is Mr. Alexander from I think MCO...

Collection debt [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am wondering if I have a collection bill in the states but live in canada can I still travel in the states. I got screwed over there in California and feel ripped off but really want to still travel in the states . Thanks for any help

Debt collection [ 4 Answers ]

Howdy, 4 years ago I let a credit card charge off for $11,700. A law firm bought the debt and until last year I had paid it down to $6700. I just haven't had the money to pay them. I earned 28k last year and my YTD is 7k for this year. I just got a court summons. I assume my wages will be...

Debt collection [ 7 Answers ]

Does any one know if I'm responsible for my 20 year old sons dentist bill if he no longer lives with me but I had insurance on him till he quit school?Can a debt collector go after me? Because that what's happening but I don't think I should be responsible for my dead beat son any help? Thanks!

View more questions Search