Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dasanii05 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2015, 01:57 AM
    Looking for fellow veterans...
    Are there any veterans out there? Veterans who served in the Iraqi war. I'm in the process of a VA disability claim and awaiting housing through the VASH housing system. How long is this process going to take? This is my second attempt.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2015, 03:51 AM
    My son took about 5 years to get his disability approved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is help for homeless veterans [ 2 Answers ]

My son is a veteran. He is homeless unless I allow him to live with me. He is an alcoholic who has given up on life. Tried rehab did not work . He is 39. I am 68, I need him out of my home, my health depends on it. Where can he go if he is homeless once he leaves my home. He has lost his job, his...

Veterans Day [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Veterans: Thank you. excon

Ashamed by way Veterans are treated [ 83 Answers ]

Yesterday I was working a case and looking for a potential witness. Story is this - witness is a two-time Veteran of Iraq, deployed twice (obviously). Came home with "anger issues." Went to VA which is understaffed and overworked. They suggested private counselling which he cannot afford. Was...

Q about Veterans benefits and the requirements [ 10 Answers ]

I am waiting for a job. I take care of elderly people and the family of this one man told me that they could not hire me yet because the militery insurance would not pay for a caregiver till there was some problems with the house like a bad spot in the floor and the wiring is bad. They said the...

View more questions Search