Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phicat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2015, 02:30 PM
    Philanthropists who can and will donate asap
    Where can I get financial help if I am in debt living on borrowed cash?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 19, 2015, 02:39 PM
    Where do you live? If you in the US, call your county social services number to connect with someone who will give you information on consolidating your bills, finding cheaper housing, information on food stamps and food pantries, etc.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2015, 03:59 AM
    Philanthropists do not do that, they help programs and work on development of large projects. It sounds like you need to find work, start on a budget and change things in your own life. Check with local charities.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 20, 2015, 05:29 AM
    Bottom line: no one is going to give you money just because you got into debt, unless some major catastrophe happened that took away your ability to earn and pay your bills. Then friends and family have fundraisers.

Philanthropists give to not-for-profits because they get a tax deduction as well as give to a good cause. Welcome to reality.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 20, 2015, 07:04 AM
    If you are "in debt living on borrowed cash," you need a financial advisor, not a philanthropist.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 20, 2015, 08:29 AM
    Let's start with why you are in debt. Then you can formulate a plan for yourself that doesn't depend on a rich guy coming to your rescue. That's an unreasonable idea at best though I can see where it poverty and debts can make one desperate.

So where are you and what's your story?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2015, 09:05 AM
    Other people have the same issues. Some work two jobs, some run away. Just giving money rarely helps unless you get spending under control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to obtain money from Philanthropists [ 3 Answers ]

I am a retired disabled veteran. I am only receiving 40% disability from the Veterans Administration and trying to have it increased, however, it's taking forever. I need money to make home improvements and pay off my bills. What methods can I use to obtain money. Can you help. Sincerely

Philanthropists sites [ 1 Answers ]

Philanthropists that give [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know if anyone knows of a philanthropist that helps someone out in dire needs. I am disabled and have a fallen behind in my bills all I need is a helping had to catch up after that there is enough monthly to keep myself going. I have an 11 year old child and myself I have worked hard...

How to ask Philanthropists for Money [ 26 Answers ]

I have an exceptionally innovative affinity-based fund-raising idea for non-profit organizations; however there is a start-up fee of $500 per organization. I want to know how to ask philanthropists, ie: Bill Gates, the Moores, Oprah, etc. for the money to finance these start-up fees for the...

View more questions Search