Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanhoss Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2015, 01:00 PM
    My Simple Comfort 30001 thermostat is making constant clicking sound
    I have simple comfort 3001 thermostat. The PROG sign is flashing between two different target temperature and as a result (depending on the room temperature) the system is constantly turning on and off making a clicking sound. I tried to reset number of times but it did not work. I tried to reprogram without any result. Can someone please help? Is there a way I can disable any programming and operate it in non programming mode (I hit mode/prog button without any result).

Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my a/c thermostat making a clicking sound [ 0 Answers ]

My Thermostat was making a clicking sound where it would turn the ac on and then off a few minutes later. A guy came out and wrapped some tape around some of the copper piping near the air filter inside the house. That seems to have worked. The guy said my unit needed free-on but I have a see...

Simple comfort AS7805 MARVAIR thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

User manual of Sinple comfort AS7805 MARVAIR thermostat

Replacing Simple Comfort thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

I am wanting to replace my Simple Comfort 2200 thermostat with a digital thermostat. Which digital thermostats do you recommend? Thanks for your time Jayni

Simple comfort 3201 thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a simple comfort 3201 thermostat. I cannot get it off the program mode so I can do it manually. The "prog" flashes and once when I took the cover off to reset there was some clicking as it flashed but that stopped. I just want to manually control the temperature and get it off the program...

Thermostat and outside unit making clicking sound? [ 4 Answers ]

The clicking sound on the outside unit is coming from inside somewhere. Would a bad contactor cause this or is there something more going on? I had just replaced the transformer. After replacing that is when the clicking started, until it suddenly stopped and now appears the new transformer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.