Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brad Kelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2015, 10:15 PM
    Music video, acoustic, band in circle
    Looking for band name and song name. The music video is 4 or 5 years old. It was a acoustic song. The band was standing in a circle with swinging lights above them.

Check out some similar questions!

Band by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

I only remember that the video was for a sort of love story. The lead singer was darker complected with black hair and has a pronounced nose. In the video there is a man and a woman and the video goes split screen between the two where they end up at the same locations at different times without...

Music video description- can't think of the band or song! [ 2 Answers ]

The band is similar to a band like good charlotte (rock)... the video is of the band in a hotel and it has an overall creepy feel to it. Kind of vague I know. Please if anyone has any ideas!

Looking for Song by Music Video - Recent band and video with kid cadets jogging [ 0 Answers ]

I came across a song that I absolutely loved but I can't seem to remember the name or band. It's a recent video of a band playing outside while boy cadets are jogging in sweat suits and one boy is singing the lyrics. They jog under bridges and go through paths. Please help me out! It's a great song...

Name of the band or the song by the music video description [ 0 Answers ]

I didn't watch the whole video, but by the mid of it there is a couple sleeping and the girl (blond, wearing short black dress) gets up, walks away and the camera show her walking in a park at night, and later the guy (white guy, short hair, wearing white shirt) wakes up too and goes after her,...

Name of the band or the song by the music video description [ 0 Answers ]

I didn't watch the whole video, but by the mid of it there is a couple sleeping and the girl (blond, wearing short black dress) gets up, walks away and the camera show her walking in a park at night, and later the guy (white guy, short hair, wearing white shirt) wakes up too and goes after her,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.