Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1horsegal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2015, 11:00 AM
    No sound on Panasonic TV
    While switching channels TV sound suddenly stopped & it will not come back on. We have checked & its not on mute; turned TV off & back on, with no results
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 18, 2015, 11:31 AM
    1) If you have an HDMI cable going to your second input (or have wireless connection such as Chromecast), switch to that and use Netflix or cast a radio station or something to see if you have sound.
    2) If you do, check the HDMI cable from your TV to the cable box, and check the power cord while you are at it. ANY connector between TV and cable box.
    2a) If you don't have secondary inputs, just check all connections a few times. If that doesn't work, disconnect cable and power to the cable box, wait 3 minutes, plug back in, and try again.

Answer back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic plasma TV no sound [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic plasma TV not even 1 1/2 old and I have no sound. I have picture I've tried changing batteries in remote. Turning off TV and I checked the mute.

Troubleshooting panasonic TV no sound [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am a TV technician I got a panasonic TV with out sound (two smd ic type 1audio prossosser {msp 3460)and ather system. The speaker and out put stages are OK The TV out jack audio &video is OK Av in audio is not OK I changed memmory ic & msp 3460. No sound again Please help me any one...

Panasonic TV sound problem [ 0 Answers ]

I have plugged in a VCR and tape into my Panasonic TV. The picture on the tape (via AV1) is fine, but the sound is very, very faint, and will not respond to the volume button. The sound is also absent with other programmes via AV1. Can you advise, please?

View more questions Search