Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Autumn_Carie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2015, 09:25 AM
    Losing my virginity
    I am 17 and A virgin I have a boyfriend who ,I have been dating for 6 months now he is 18 and he wants to have sex with me this December, I told him I want to remain a virgin for a few more years but he still insists,I trust him and I am totally comfortable with him please help
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2015, 10:10 AM
    He'd obviously have sex with a sheep if he had one nearby. Or anyone else that would drop their panties. Keep that in mind.

Do what YOU want, not what he wants.

You could end up pregnant... and he will take off leaving you to raise it alone. Not to mention with people your age over 28% have HPV infections... which can cause cervical cancer. Then there are all the other STD's.

People usually get infected by people "the trust".
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Dec 17, 2015, 10:35 AM
    If you have made it to 17 good for you, don't give it away just because he wants it.
    All guys his age want it, that is why he was given " Ma Thumb and her Four Daughters"
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2015, 10:52 AM
    "I want to remain a virgin for a few more years"

If he truly cares about you he will respect your decision to wait.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 17, 2015, 11:05 AM
    This isn't deciding how much to spend on an apartment.
    Not wanting sex WINS over wanting it. He is free to leave if he doesn't want to wait. Any man who 'insists' gives me the creeps. To me it means that your entire lives together could result in him 'insisting' on any major decision.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 17, 2015, 11:29 AM
    "In a few more years," you will be glad you said no to this guy.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 17, 2015, 11:51 AM
    If he is 'still insisting' and not respecting your wishes, run the other way as fast as you can !
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 17, 2015, 12:53 PM
    Being comfortable with a guy of 6 month doesn't mean you he gets the right to insist on changing what you have set as your own preference, or goal. Where is the respect in that? A guy that cannot wait until YOU are ready for such an event as giving yourself to him isn't worth having.

Maybe you should re evaluate this fellow of 6 months with a higher standard, or get more facts about his true nature to go along with those feelings of "comfort". Next time he insists, insist on his commitment, like marriage and parenthood... before he gets sex.

See what he says and pay attention because FACT is YOU get pregnant no matter how many, or what types of birth control you use... he DOES NOT! LOL, a lot can change with young comfortable love, and chances are a year from now you may not be comfortable with him as you are now.

If you are not ready for sex, be honest enough to say so. Pay close attention to his reaction, when you stick to your guns. His insistence for you to do something you do not want to do is disrespectful.

​Is this the first guy you have gotten comfortable with that has pressed you for sex?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 17, 2015, 01:03 PM
    PS, You cannot LOSE your virginity... you give it away.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 17, 2015, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn_Carie View Post
    I want to remain a virgin for a few more years but he still insists
    Bolded portion mine! You lost me right there. A guy who truly cares about you DOES NOT INSIST. As long as he insists you resist. Sexual intimacy should be reserved for people in a long term committed relationship. 6 Months is not yet long term. And 18/17 is too young for a committed relationship.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2015, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    PS, You cannot LOSE your virginity... you give it away.
    AMEN! Then they will start posting "Am I pregnant", it was only my first time!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2015, 05:36 AM
    If he loves you, really loves you, he can wait,

If he is insisting, after only 6 months, you need to tell him no,and that if he wants to be demanding, you can date someone else.

Respect yourself more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing virginity [ 2 Answers ]

How do you know when you have lost your virginity. OK, I don't mean just having sex. I mean when people say you popped the cherry. This is what happened. I was with my first boyfriend with whom I lost my virginity, that is what I thought. The frst time. It was uncomfortable. But then I...

Losing virginity after 25 [ 4 Answers ]

I have lost my virginty at 25 and I an feeling headaches, pains all over my body, and stomach upsets. Is it normal or do I need to seek medical help

Losing your virginity [ 7 Answers ]

A few questions tied into this... How much does it hurt to have sex? And does bleeding vary in different girls? Do guys hate wearing condoms?

Losing My Virginity [ 8 Answers ]

What do you people think I should know? How bad is this going to absolutely hurt?

Losing virginity [ 2 Answers ]

I'm fifteen years old I lost my virginity to my boyfriend of over a year who's 17 years old about two weeks ago. It bled a little the first time, then the next night we had sex again, and it bled a little again. I figured it was okay because I read on here it may bleed the first few times. About a...

View more questions Search