Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wasabi613 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2015, 04:38 AM
    Funny short feature (from the 60s)
    I have a very fond memory of a short that preceded a feature film.
    Maybe from the 60s

No words. Just classical music. Wealthy elderly couple drives into a mall parking lot in their fancy car, maybe a Rolls. He remains in the car. She gets out to shop. Some time later, she comes out looking for him. Can't find him and takes a lift from a friend. Meanwhile, he's in the car, getting drunk while waiting from a bottle he had in the car. Opens his door but it is to close to the vehicle next to him. Same for the other side door. He decides to pull out of the space but drops his keys under the car and can't reach them. The parking lot empties out except for the two vehicles that are blocking him, which are vans from one of the stores and they remain in place. It ends with a remote shot of the huge parking lot with three vehicles...

Check out some similar questions!

Animated short from US television, early 80s, possibly and HBO Short Take [ 0 Answers ]

I am pretty sure it was an HBO short but it might have been Nickelodeon. It was definitely an HBO Short Take kind of thing where they would stick it into blank spots in the schedule though. So in this short, a toy train is riding around in a store. At some point it hits an obstacle or can't get...

The funny things dogs do and eat, and other funny pet stories [ 69 Answers ]

Okay, before I totally hijack another thread, I'm starting a new one. :o This is all about pets. Dogs are in the title, but come one come all, we want to hear the funny things your pets do, if they've ever eaten something they shouldn't, if they know a unique trick. Whatever you want to tell...

A short in series-parallel circuit, a short what happens to voltage drops? [ 4 Answers ]

Classroom lab experiment in Electronics 101

80's cartoon short, with two black haired men in lab coats. One tall, and one short. [ 0 Answers ]

What is the name of the 80's cartoon short that had two characters in white lab coats? There was a tall thin man, and a short, more round one. The tall man had a wiry black moustache, very prominent nose and had a nasally voice, and I am unsure of any features for the short man, and I don't believe...

Some VERY short books and short films inspired by our times [ 1 Answers ]

Some more very short books AND their accompanying movie adaptations 1) The complete Iraqi WMD photo album by Donald Rumsfeld Original title: "Don't look at me! I thought WMD's were a deli sandwich!" a great short film as well: YouTube - RUMSFELD'S BEST

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.