Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vtrong12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2015, 11:19 PM
    Explain this girl text!
    So I texted this girl saying let's go out for a drink! What time are you free? She then replies sorry for the late reply, I was working ' Andddd I'm going to decline. I then replied, it's okay there's always a next time when you're free. Then she replies me with this: "I feel like we're going to run into each other again." - what is she trying to say?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2015, 02:45 AM
    You could ask her ? Only she knows what she means.

To me it says she does not want to go out, and will not make a time. So "see you later, sometime" sort of answer.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 16, 2015, 04:05 AM
    I take it at face value, she is working and can't share a drink this time, MAYBE another time. No more, no less.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 16, 2015, 08:10 AM
    She is saying, not this time but maybe later.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 16, 2015, 08:26 AM
    Without actually seeing and hearing her say the words that were in the text, how can you take that seriously as a 'maybe'.

While she was texting, maybe she was rolling her eyes, and on her way to meet up with her boyfriend.

I'd let it go.

Should she contact you, then take it from there.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 16, 2015, 02:28 PM
    How well do you know her? How do you know her? How did you get her number? Hard to understand anyone's text message without a full context.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please explain girl language to me [ 2 Answers ]

I need help knowing the girls vocabulary.

Need girl advice.. Or a adult female would probably explain to me better [ 1 Answers ]

Ok is it normal to have a really small "hole"? I am a virgin and I've tried putting in a tampon but it hurts to bad and I can barely get it in... Is there something wrong with me?

My girl wants to just text and talk. [ 6 Answers ]

So I thought everything was going fine, right when this girl and I started talking she told me that everything feels so right when she's with me. Its only been a little while, about a month that we've been seeing each other . We are really close and open with each other and that's why I thought...

My husband is text flirting with single girl [ 3 Answers ]

Ours is 11 yers happy marriage. But recently I found out that my husband is texting flirty jokes to a girl who is friend of his niece (She is 20 half his age). They are texting each other since a year which I did not know. When I confronted him he showed "so what?men are likethat' attitude. She...

My text does not explain this well [ 1 Answers ]

When fixed costs decrease, what does this do for sales?

View more questions Search