Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meibol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2015, 09:53 PM
    There is no apparent relationship between water velocity and the grain size of sedime
    There is no apparent relationship between water velocity and the grain size of sediment that the flowing water can transport
    Is this true or false
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2015, 10:26 PM
    Its YOUR homework. What do you think it is and why.

Site rules require you to do your homework.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2015, 12:18 PM
    Think about your question. What makes up a river delta. Can you expect to find a boulder in a delta?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bathroom hot water push/pull, on/off, pops off for no apparent reason. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a double master bathroom vanity with 2 2 sinks. On one side, the hot water valve closes by itself, it's a push/pull plastic unit, and the other sink is fine. What causes the hot water valve to close (push out) the valve button constantly. I have to push the valve button back in for the hot...

How do you find average velocity from a velocity time graph? [ 1 Answers ]

So if you we're to be given a graph with the slope, how do you find the average velocity from it? Also, what is velocity at halftime? Thanks!

Relationship between velocity, distance, and acceleration [ 5 Answers ]

A pickup truck starts from rest and maintains a constant acceleration a0. After a time t0, the truck is moving with speed 25 m/s at a distance of 120 m from its starting point. 1) When the truck has travelled a distance of 60 m from its starting point, its speed is v1 m/s. Which of the...

Furnace running randomly... no apparent relationship to thermostat settings. [ 0 Answers ]

Last night, my Rheem gas furnace was not kicking in when the temp dropped below the thermostat setting. It did run at times throughout the night & was putting out warm air, but now it is only putting out cold air. We have checked the breaker & changed the batteries in the thermostat. Any...

View more questions Search