Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2jtsmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2015, 07:57 PM
    Work and energy problem
    A child riding a bicycle has a total mass of 48 kg. The child starts from the top if the hill that is 16.0 my high and 107.0 my long at 16.0 m/s. If the force of friction between the bicycle and the hill is 22.0 N, what is the child's speed at the bottom of the hill? (Assume no air resistance).
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2015, 08:03 PM
    We don't do homework. Its part of this sites rules.

Show us your work and your answer and we can tell you if you are right or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work and Energy [ 0 Answers ]

You are working out on a rowing machine. Each time you pull the rowing bar (which simulates the oars) toward you, it moves a distance of 1.4 m in a time of 1.5 s. The readout on the display indicates that the average power you are producing is 101 W. What is the magnitude of the force that you...

Work and energy [ 1 Answers ]

A force of magnitude 26N along direction of a vector 5i+12j displaces a body of mass 2 kg from a point (2,3,4) to a point (4,3,2). What is the work performed by the force?

Work and energy [ 3 Answers ]

http://www.smartphysics.com/images/content/mechanics/ch9/blockonincline.png A mass m = 12 kg is pulled along a horizontal floor with NO friction for a distance d =5.2 m. Then the mass is pulled up an incline that makes an angle θ = 35° with the horizontal and has a coefficient of kinetic...

Work and Energy [ 1 Answers ]

A man is pulling a boat through a narrow canal. If the tension on the rope is 1610 N and 138569 J of work is done in towing the boat 90 meters, find the angle between the rope and the forward direction.

Work and Energy [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to work on this Physics problem for hours now, and I'm not getting anywhere... a box has 500 J of work done on it by an applied force. How fast will it move after the work is done? That's not the exact question, but that's the idea. I know the general formula is W=(Fs) cos......

View more questions Search