Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 14, 2015, 08:55 AM
    Hi Suewes715,

What is your question? I am looking through this thread and I don't actually see a question, just a situation.

Craven
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 16, 2015, 08:30 AM
    Has he prostituted you out before?

You should find out what the deal was. Maybe it involves enough money to help get through Christmas.

I hope you don't have children.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A black and white movie with a man's shoulder growing an eye became half man & gorill [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title to this black and white movie where a man's shoulder grew an eye on it and slowly formed into half man & half gorilla. Towards end of the movie the man and the gorilla split apart from each other fighting and the gorilla ended up being thrown into a volcano.

Why was a white man (John Howard Griffin) asked to write "Black Like Me?" [ 1 Answers ]

I know the name of the publication. I just need this questioned answered ASAP?

What movie is this? Black man and white man lost at sea in a small boat. [ 1 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of a movie, more than likely a TV movie but could have been a theater movie that was probably made in the seventies. I was 9 years old in 1977 and the only scene I remember was of a black man and a white man in a small boat lost at sea and at one point they...

View more questions Search