Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Solarangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2015, 08:40 PM
    Information on a company that made bangles stamped jfss pat
    I was wanting information on a company that made bangles.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 13, 2015, 02:07 AM
    Please clarify your question
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2015, 04:27 AM
    I am getting they have some "bangles" (what ever that is) I will assume some type of jewelry. And it has a manufacturing mark of jfss pat. They would like to know who made it.

For the poster, what country you are in, about how old you think the "bangles are" even a photo of the marking can help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2015, 04:37 AM
    It seems to be a bracelet, I see many for sale from every were like eBay to the Goodwill stores online. Most appear to be older but of low to medium values.

And the making should be large letters if real. JFSS Pat. Or JFSS pat.
    It stands for JFSS patent and most of the items were from the late 1800's.

This site had similar questions in 2008.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for information on lovely picture stamped Borin Art Products corp Chicago Ill [ 0 Answers ]

We have a beautiful framed old picture that has been in my husband's family for many many years -probably at least the 1930's. It is about 38" x 28" and is a picture of two young women dressed in long lovely gowns. One is sitting and playing the mandolin (?) and the other is standing next to her....

Need information on queen sewing machine made by Illinois sewing company [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Queen treadle machine. Manual says it is made by Illinois Sewing Machine Company. I need needles. Can not find a needle size or model number. Where do I get information?

Information on Native American earrings stamped STERLING, with the initials SY? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a beautiful pair of sterling earrings, long feather style dangle with no stones, certainly handmade with an American Indian design and flair. These are stamped STERLING with the initials SY, anyone have any ideas on the origin and who SY may be as well as the age and possible value. Thank...

The Bangles bass player [ 1 Answers ]

The bass player for the bangles from the early 80's to 2005 was Michael Steele. I've never heard her name spoken out loud, and I would like to know how it is pronounced. Is it Mike-All or Mick-Kay-All? Also, I'd like to know why she left the band in 2005. Thank you.

View more questions Search