Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    njpork Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2015, 05:14 AM
    1ml supplement on ETG
    If I take 1ml of a supplement daily that has been suspended in alcohol and take an ETG test would it be enough to fail?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2015, 05:28 AM
    If you are subject to ETG testing.. you are supposed to be avoiding ALL consumption of alcohol. There are non-alcohol versions of everything important you need to use out there.

And for the test... it doesn't matter WHAT the source was.

Dec 12, 2015, 05:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    If you are subject to ETG testing.. you are supposed to be avoiding ALL consumption of alcohol. There are non-alcohol versions of everything important you need to use out there.

And for the test... it doesn't matter WHAT the source was.
    You didn't answer the question. I see you posting rude comments everywhere. Do u also strangle kittens? For your info there is alcohol in everything from detergents to cologne. I'm wondering if 1ml will be enough to bring it over threshold. Yes or no,maybe back up with facts.

Dec 12, 2015, 05:33 AM
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1449923582519.png
Views: 172
Size:  33.1 KB

Uber Member

Dec 12, 2015, 05:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by njpork View Post
    You didn't answer the question. I see you posting rude comments everywhere. Do u also strangle kittens? For your info there is alcohol in everything from detergents to cologne. I'm wondering if 1ml will be enough to bring it over threshold. Yes or no,maybe back up with facts.

Really now... you are an authority so YOU post a rude comment. Typical NooB.

Sorry... you ARE RESPONSIBLE TO FIND ALCOHOL FREE VERSIONS OF THE PRODUCTS YOU USE. They are out there, if you take the time to look.

Fail to do the work to find them and you risk failing a test... there is no excuse for using alcohol when you are under prohibition.

Excuses aren't acceptable, Lots of people in your same situation find them to use every day and get through their testing just fine as a result.

You get to find out after your test if you fail or not. Because its likely its more than just this one item you were using that had alcohol. You don't have to swill in down your throat or stuff it up your butt to result in a valid fail. Get it in your system in any way, shape or form enough to be detected and you get a legitimate fail.

That's the answer you will get.

What part of abstain do you not get?

From Websters...

abstain

intransitive verb ab·stain \əb-ˈstān, ab-\

Medical Definition of ABSTAIN

: to refrain deliberately and often with an effort of self-denial from an action or practice (as consumption of a food or a drug or indulgence in sexual intercourse)

ab·stain·er noun

Dec 12, 2015, 05:48 AM
    Like I said I asked for a yes or no answer not your opinions on anything else

Dec 12, 2015, 05:50 AM
    In future I'll stick with quora were people respond with respectable educated answers

Uber Member

Dec 12, 2015, 05:51 AM
    Like I said I asked for a yes or no answer not your opinions on anything else

You don't bother to read the site rules you agreed to apparently.

You don't get to dictate who answers and how. And I have every right to give my opinion.

And incidentally... you've been reported.

Dec 12, 2015, 05:51 AM
    Your mother didn't love you did she?

Uber Member

Dec 12, 2015, 05:52 AM
    Your mother didn't love you did she?

I''m not the alcoholic... time you took a long look in the mirror before you start spewing crap. I have my life together.

Dec 12, 2015, 05:53 AM
    Oh no! I've been reported ! Apparently you get your jollies from trolling internet posting snyde comments

Uber Member

Dec 12, 2015, 05:55 AM
    Oh no! I've been reported ! Apparently you get your jollies from trolling internet posting snyde comments

Oh poor thing. I'm glad I'm not you. Time you found a life.

Time to get into therapy or Rehab if withdrawal makes you this miserable. Certain sign of a addiction.

Dec 12, 2015, 05:56 AM
    Who said anything about alcoholism?

Uber Member

Dec 12, 2015, 06:00 AM
    YOU are the one freaking out about an ETG test. And going off about how its in everything.

Job, probation or Parole related testing (the only three situations you would be tested for it)... if you follow your guidelines you will pass... don't and you need to worry.

Dec 12, 2015, 06:02 AM
    No I didn't, I asked a question. That's the purpose of this site. Instead I got a Troll

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Joint supplement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4yt old male with repair acl and torn acl in other leg now, how much glucosamine can he have a day and can it be adult over the counter (if so what dose for that) ?

How much mg's does my supplement have? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm a little confused. I bought Zinc supplements today and I am unsure how much mg's of Zinc it has. As you can see in the pic (attachment) it has Zinc 25mg in the brackets but if you read across, it has 125mg? Same with the other ingredients as well. My hunch is that it has 25mg?...

Is 1mL of 10% NaOH enough to neutralize 0.375 g of benzoic acid? [ 1 Answers ]

Is 1mL of 10%NaOH enough to neutralize 0.375 grams of benzoic acid, when 10% NaOH is 1 gram of solute in 9 mL of solvent?

Ambrotose supplement [ 1 Answers ]

Would Ambrotose help Mutiple Scelerios?

View more questions Search