Ask
    khalid Waheed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2015, 03:30 AM
    What is the meaning of Alaf Lam Meem
    What is the meaning of Alaf Lam Meem in the holly Quarn
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2015, 08:56 AM
    Alif Laam Meem, Ya Seen, Ha Meem’, etc. are known as Al-Muqattaat i.e. the abbreviated letters.

There have been many explanations over the ages. See #2 and #3 at this source:

Meaning of Alif Laam Meem
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2016, 07:10 PM
    Hello Khalid Waheed,

Please open the links below and watch the Youtubes, Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqGUS46hTjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrnnZYbz3EY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wilfredo Lam Gouache Painting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi have a large abstract gouache painting by Wilfredo Lam dated 1955. I am not sure what the values of his pieces are worth. It does have providence and other paperwork. But it is a very great piece of art. But any help is appreciated. [

I have a butt joint open up in my lam floor that has been down for about two years. [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to close up the joint with out removing a lot of planks.

Micro lam beams [ 2 Answers ]

12 foot span load bearing wall 2x4,s.this is first floor carrying 2x10 joist for the second floor bedrooms. House is 25 foot wide cape.I plan using 9.25 or micro lam beams two of either.will two 9.25 cover the load

Assembling a micro-lam beam. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all. I have a 4-ply micro-lam beam that I need to assemble. The completed beam will measure 14 foot in span, and 14 inches in height. Since it is a 4-ply, it will be about 6-7 inches wide (I'm not at home now, so I can't measure and give exact dimensions). I was told that the way to...

Lam confussed, could l be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help, my last period was on the 13th of November 2006 which makes it 14 weeks back. I did several pregnancy tests in December as well as in January but the results were negative. On the 8th of February this year l repeated the test as l still haven't had a period since November which is very...

View more questions Search