Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rizul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2015, 02:44 AM
    Title of a movie
    Indie movie about a group of teenagers in this kind of teenage psych ward, main character is a teen boy that deals with intense anger problems. I remember at the start he beat some kid with a baseball bat.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 12, 2015, 09:15 AM
    Manic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

What's that movie title? It's a movie where a boy lives in a tree and makes a nest [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of a movie I saw on American TV in the 90s. A boy gets in a fight with his father about eating peas at dinner and is banished to his room, he goes to live in the tree in the backyard and refuses to come down. He makes himself a large nest out of twigs and other...

Need movie title, vague discription, wartime, nurse, older movie, possibly 80's [ 1 Answers ]

The scene I remember the best is her running out of the nursing shack armed with a shotgun, yelling something like "leave him alone" (referring to the soldier she fell in love with while caring for him) and shooting at the cars that are driving away from said shack. It is wintertime, snow is knee...

Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.

Movie title with avenge or revenge as second of the two words in title. [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a wife seeking revenge on her husband by hiring a prostitute to woo & win emotionally, only to bring his life down on the verge of a professional breakthrough and marriage to the prostitute? Prostitue sleeps with ex-husband and best mate.

View more questions Search