Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ralph Sanchez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2015, 07:59 PM
    Leaf blower
    Ran 2 cycle leaf blower without oil
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Dec 11, 2015, 08:09 PM
    If you ran it without oil, surely it stopped running quite quickly and seized up. Repairs will be costly if so. If it is a cheap blower, no point in repairing it. Buy a new one like it and you will have some spare parts.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2015, 08:21 PM
    Did it seize up? If so probably gone. However, I have resurrected some by putting 3N1Oil in the plug hole and manually turn the engine over with a ratchet, some can run again, most will not. Expensive lesson to learn. You can get a gas Ryobi or Homelite at HD for <$100. Check with a small engine repair shop, they usually have the lower end models for $25-50, Craigslist or garage sales. Right after XMAS, you can find the old ones in the trash, usually with a bad gas line. $5 and they are fixed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaf blower will not start [ 10 Answers ]

How do I get a 2 year old Craftsman leaf blower to start?

Leaf blower repair help [ 0 Answers ]

I need to purchase a carb kit for my Troy Bilt leaf blower, Model TB250B. It is a 2 cycle, 25 cc engine. There is nothing on the carb except W1732 631. NO NAME. The Troy Bilt parts list shows the carb number is 752-04584 but I just need a kit. Does anyone know what carb is on this blower? Randy's...

Leaf Blower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a leaf blower and I think I ran it with too little oil and now the cord will not pull through to start the machine. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

Leaf blower nightmare [ 1 Answers ]

Our next door neighbor runs his leaf blower a minimum of 5 to 7 hours a day non stop only to fill up with gas. It makes a loud shrill sound and is driving us crazy. He will go on for weeks at a time. We are wearing down fast. He wears ear muffs and is retired. I don't think he knows how annoying...

Craftsman leaf blower [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old craftsman leaf blower and it gets hot fast what could cause this.

View more questions Search