Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rackcity Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2015, 03:21 PM
    Improving my Spanish from B2 to C1 level?
    So I subscribe to Luca Lamparellielo, the Italian polyglot's method. He speaks 12 languages fluently. He says that at an intermediate level, you are to to breakdown article's into paragraphs and use a translation method... analyze it for a few days... then translate L2 language into L1. Then the next day, translate it from L1 to L2. I have been doing this and it is working great, but will this also help me for speaking? Or should I do anything else too? By the way, the only Spanish speakers I have access to is on Skype. My conversational level is good enough to be understood, but not enough to express myself exactly how I would like to.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I move cold air returns to furnace at floor level from ceiling level [ 0 Answers ]

A poorly designed heating system in a room addition has left me with problems. The contractor simply ran uninsulated plastic,such as that used on dryers, into an unheated,un-insulated crawlspace causing the 3 heat vents to receive nothing but cold air. Recently I simply shut the heat vents to the...

Drain is gurgling in lower level of split level [ 1 Answers ]

Spent 14 hours removing toilet to run power auger into drain. No luck went about 35 ft. then the cable in the drum decided to twist on itself. When other water is drained it comes up through the hole in the floor(figure this is path of least resistance). Is it my vent from the roof or do I need to...

Raising the level of a caste iron toilet flange to the level of the floor tile. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a similar problem as the person in a previous post. I installed one of those twist and sets PVC flanges right on top of my old caste iron flange but the top of the twist and set is still 3/8 inch below the tile. I am wary about using a double wax ring. Can I install one of those flange...

Want to pay for Spanish-dubbed movies with Spanish subtitles in rewindable format [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn Spanish but I have a language handicap. I need Spanish-dubbed movies with IDENTICAL and SIMULTANEOUS Spanish subtitles, so I can listen and read at the same time. (Spanish subtitles often use a different translation with completely different words than the dialogue. Also,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.