Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rackcity Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2015, 03:18 PM
    Can I later upgrade from .wordpress.com to just .com
    I don't have the money to make it .com right now, so I was wondering if I can get the free one, write a whole bunch of content on it, then later upgrade to just .com without losing my content.

Keep in mind even when I switch the domain name to .com I still want to be using wordpress, just that I don't want it to show in the name...
    tundexweb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2015, 04:41 AM
    Yes,it will just cost you money.
    Yes you can,but you will be charge if you want to buy dot com domain to your wordpress.com site,you can also check through the wordpress.com dashboard,I think it will cost you $18.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have wordpress comments issue [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have wordpress blog.comments doesn't appear in my page just (aboutme page)? I read in wordprees org. they said I must add this code in all my pages to make comments appear < ?php get_header(); ?> < ?php include('templates/page.php'); ?> < ?php get_footer(); ?> Nothing...

Wordpress Anyone? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. :S I recently started using wordpress, and at the moment I'm sort of playing around with it and such. I'm a new user. :D My problem and question is this: In wordpress I'm able to add pages, right. These pages are automatically added in...

View more questions Search