Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnw1997 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2015, 05:03 PM
    Chlamydia
    I went for an annual check up I got a call saying I have Chlamydia my sex partner says he doesn't have it cause it don't burn. He and I don't use condoms. Did the dr make a mistake
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 9, 2015, 05:08 PM
    Your partner gave it to you and he needs to be treated as well. This is an STD that does not always have symptoms in men.
    jnw1997 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2015, 05:12 PM
    So just because he is not having symptoms doesn't mean he doesn't have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Your partner gave it to you and he needs to be treated as well. This is an STD that does not always have symptoms in men.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 9, 2015, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jnw1997 View Post
    So just because he is not having symptoms doesn't mean he doesn't have it.
    Absolutely!
    Chlamydia in Women/Men: Symptoms, Treatments
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 10, 2015, 05:47 AM
    He needs to be tested, (and treated) since if someone else gave it to you, you would have most likely given it to him anyway.

But guess what, he may have it, and not know, not everyone has signs. So make him go to be tested, no sex with him till he is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chlamydia [ 2 Answers ]

Can you get chlamydia while using a condom

Chlamydia? [ 1 Answers ]

Last Wednesday I went to the emergency room because my partner told me that went to get tested and they were diagnosed with chlamydia... I didn't get my results yet but they treated me for it anyway due to the expisure... They gave me a 7 day perscription and told me after the 7days any discharge I...

Chlamydia [ 0 Answers ]

After being on my prescription to get rid of chlamydia, when can i become sexually active again? The last day of my pills, the next day or when?

I have chlamydia [ 1 Answers ]

Tag removali found out I had chlamydia 2 days ago I tok my meds yesterday how long does it take for it to clear up:eek:

Chlamydia [ 10 Answers ]

I recently found out that I have it. Iam 16 and my boyfriend is 19 I tried discussing it with him. He doesn't know what it is. I tried to discuss it with him and explain it to him but he still doesn't get it. I told him and am still telling him that we need to go to the doctors. He has a very...

View more questions Search