Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady H Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2015, 04:25 PM
    Baby bath
    I need some opinions here. My baby is 1 year old, can I bath her with cold water instead of warm water?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 9, 2015, 04:48 PM
    Noooooooooo! Do you take cold baths?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 9, 2015, 05:06 PM
    Why would you want to do that?
    Lady H Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2015, 07:24 PM
    No no no... till now I still give her bath with warm water.. what I meant with cold water is atually not ice cold.. just that normal shower temperature.. because sometimes when we travel, the guest house does not have water heater.. I have to normally heat up the water with water boiler and it takes some times...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 10, 2015, 04:56 AM
    Always bathe your child in warm water. If the place you are going to stay when you travel doesn't have a water heater, find another place to stay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New plumbing from beginning to end 1 bath 1 kitchen house... May add 2nd bath [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Mr. Tom, I'm rehabbing a house from beginning to end. Everything is gutted out walls, plumbing and all.. I have a Stink stack and just cold water lines ran. How and where do I begin on running all new plumbing for my house.. Approx how hard would it be and what would it cost? I consider...

Hot tap in bath does not work and fitment blew off cold water pipe under bath. [ 16 Answers ]

How often do water pipes under bath need to be thoroughly serviced? First, hot tap bath had no water; this was fixed and then days later fitment blew off the cold water pipe, again under the bath. What could be the connection between these two incidents?

Black water pipe underneath bath tub, is that connected to bath? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm taking apart my bath tub I guess its fiberglass I'm cutting it in pieces because I don't know any other to do it, but I saw that it has a black drainage pipe right in the middle of the tub underneath. Is that connected some how and can I cut around it or do I have to disconnect it from the...

Best Bath time for baby [ 3 Answers ]

When is the best time to bath baby to get her into a good routine. And what is best time, to feed baby dinner.. before bath time or after? Could you please give me a good guidline of when and how feeding should take place. Kind Regards Carike

Adding bath drain in concrete for existing half bath [ 1 Answers ]

I want to turn a half bath into a full bath in my basement. Currently the washer and dryer along with the water heater are in the half bath along with the commode and sink. I want to add a bath tub and the lay out of the room is such that the tub installation would probably require less work if it...

View more questions Search