Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ookla the amok Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2015, 03:43 PM
    Find this 1980s movie, what's its name?
    I've been trying to figure out this movie. It's been forever since I've seen this. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Its probably from the 1980s, possibly late 70s. A guy is making out with a girl in a car. As he reaches her crotch he discovers something that should not be there. He calls over to his buddy in another car who is making out with a different girl, "Hey [Freiend's Name], this chicks got BALLS"

Any ideas on this would help a lot. Pretty it's from the US (possibly Canada). They may have been in convertibles, but not sure.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 9, 2015, 07:41 PM
    According to a couple of other forums it's called Going All the Way (1997)

Dec 11, 2015, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    According to a couple of other forums it's called Going All the Way (1997)
    That link is for a 1997 movie with Rose McGowan. Definitely not the movie. HOWEVER, there's another movie with a similar name from 1982, I'll check that out and see if that's it. Thanks Quinn
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 11, 2015, 06:43 PM
    Good luck, hope it's the one you're looking for.

Dec 18, 2015, 05:31 AM
    Can't seem to find video online to confirm it, but I think based on what I've read about II that we can safely say its Goin' All the Way (1982) Goin' All the Way! (1982) - IMDb

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s movie about making a movie about a mummy [ 1 Answers ]

A film crew shooting a movie where there is a local lore about a mummy. The main actor gets a call that his wife is having a baby.he can't get the mummy suit off. On the way to the hospital he runs into the real mummy.locals now are after him. Comedy I saw in late 80s. Possibly made for TV.

1980s movie [ 3 Answers ]

A neighborhood is scared of an african american man who walks around town thumping his fists together calling himself "the king. " One old man makes some homemade arm cuffs to wear and wrap around the burgular when he breaks into his home. The old man ends up wrapping his arms around the...

1980s Movie- need help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find out the title of a movie I use to watch all the time. The movie was about a girl, who's name is Mackenzie- I think. She just moves to a new place and she has to go to a program at a place like the YMCA. She wants to be apart of a band so she changes her clothes and puts up...

Trying to find name of 1980s movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I saw a movie when I was young around 1991/2 on TV. It was very similar to E.T as it had a really small creature(less than 1ft in height, which was possibly an alien) which befriends a boy. I recall very little of the movie apart from an explosion occurring at a convenience store/filling...

View more questions Search