Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadewolford17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2015, 09:37 AM
    Computer and technology are drastically changing white-collar jobs, but they have not
    Computer and technology are drastically changing white-collar jobs, but they have not yet had an impact on blue-collar jobs to any great degree

This answer is a true or false answer so its true
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 9, 2015, 09:46 AM
    What about fast-food and retail/grocery cashiers? What about library pages (book shelvers)? What about secretaries?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2015, 11:08 AM
    I think the statement cannot be answered is such a binary fashion.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 9, 2015, 01:25 PM
    What about all those miners, car, and steelmakers they don't need because of technology?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing bathroom vanity light but my wires are white/yellow and fixtures black white [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know do I out yellow wire with the black wire o. The new fixture? Old is white yellow out of wall New fixture is black and white.

Its from white collar & it's a online spy game [ 0 Answers ]

I am an odd number, take 2 letters away and I'm an odd number. What number am I? http://www.usanetwork.com/series/whitecollar/games/mozziesmission/2

White collar [ 1 Answers ]

What is the plot behind white collar?

White Collar TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I know White Collar has already started this season :( I missed some episodes. Can anyone tell me what episodes I've missed (so I can search and record them) or when it came back on/the season premere was? Don't watch t.v. much but I love this show :) Thanks :)

White collar charges [ 3 Answers ]

I'll try and make this short... I was arrested on suspicion of grand theft, burglary, identity theft, fraud and conspiracy charges, with a total amount of less than $8k.. Im 23 yrs old and this is my first offense ever! I know I need to talk to an attorney, that's a must. But I need some advice...

View more questions Search