Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheGreatD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2015, 05:12 PM
    Witch headset can meet my requirements?
    I want a headset that is good and works with xbox one and ps3, preferably turtle beach or astros
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 6, 2015, 05:23 PM
    Just about any since you posted no real requirements. Are you looking for wireless headphones and how much would you like to spend ?
    TheGreatD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2015, 05:36 PM
    Well the main thing is that I need it to work with ps3 and xbox one, doesn't matter if its wireless of wired and the highest I'll go is $300
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 7, 2015, 12:30 PM
    Any good wired headset should work for you. At worst you may need to get an adaptor for one of the machines but they are cheap.

Connecting Compatible Headsets | Xbox One

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In what movie does a young girl meet a man online, they meet, go to his place, and [ 1 Answers ]

And she ends up cutting off his penis?

Want to test new headset [ 2 Answers ]

I got this headset (see attached). Is there an easy way to "try it out" to see how it sounds - and if the other party can hear me OK? Maybe a website for this sort of thing? I also wonder... can I plug it into my desktop but still use my desktop speakers when I choose? Sorry to sound...

Didn't Meet Graduation Requirements [ 8 Answers ]

Yup. I checked my grades online and they said I passed. Got all excited and went to my school's senior checkout and got told I didn't pass. Now my family that's flying out here to see me walk won't be seeing me walk. And I get to take summer school. Woohoo. What are the chances of this being...

360 headset [ 2 Answers ]

I just got xbox live today, I had to get a wireless thing and a new headset, I got onto xbox live just fine, but when ever I go to play a game, my headset won't work, I can't hear anyone talk and I don't think they can hear me

View more questions Search