Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chantaydoll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2015, 11:52 AM
    Need help finding movie title!!
    Okay so ill explain what I remember about this movie , THIS IS A CHRISTMAS MOVIE! Okay there is a young man (I'm not sure but his name could be Samuel) and I remember him in the woods during a snow storm I think he was delivering something like mail or something, I remember him lying down cause he is cold as ever and then I remember him in the north pole I think santa saved him or something and this woman comes up and introduces herself I think she is one of santas assistant but she's not a midget and her name I believe was Bianca and I think she had her hair in those braided buns like princess leia from star wars but I could be wrong , and then I remember the woman Bianca dying for some reason and she ended up transforming into a fairy and then that young man goes to the real world to see his true love he left behind and find out she is an old woman now and santa transforms her back into her young self again so he could have his true love. Anybody know of the characters names , or actresss or actors names , the movie title , the year it came out , or a song that was on the movie , anything at all please message me or comment!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 6, 2015, 03:50 PM
    Sounds like North Station (2002)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding a scary movie title about a movie from the 80s or 70s [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about the movie because I saw it at a slumber party when I was younger - in the mid to late 80s. I remember several scenes. One scene involved dead bodies in muddy water ( possibly a river with alligators), the second scene involved a naked woman on a bed being licked by a...

Help finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for a movie I saw years ago. The story is about a single mother with several children. One child has a sporadic breathing problem. The mother frequently seeks medical help, but a cause is not found. Later in the movie it is discovered that there is a piece of balloon somewhere in...

Finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing a movie on TV a while ago and can't remember the title. I can only remember specific things: It is about a device that can be placed on the head that is kind of like virtual reality. I think the device was mad illegal because it can cause the brain to over heat. I think there...

Finding the title of an old movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I remember watching one of those Channel five movies around 10-11years ago that was based on a true story, y'know, the type like "Small Sacrifices" Well, I can't remember the title or even the full story as it was so long ago but all I can really remember was it being about a...

View more questions Search