Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbtLrLrL721 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2015, 08:35 AM
    During the winter months, how often should I water my succulents and cactus plants?
    I have a sansevieria, a huge Alloa plant, a peanut cactus, and two barrel cactus plants. Have had them for along time and I do water them occasionally during the fall and winter months. But what is the best recommended time to water them if at all? Although when ever I notice the sansevieria looks dried out then I water it and the rest of my plants as well.
    sofarsogood Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2015, 10:25 AM
    The sansevieria is a lily, and can handle water year-round. The genus has many different-shaped and -colored species, and has a fan base. The barrel cactus can be watered away from the stem if in well-drained soil. The aloe and especially the peanut cactus are easy to rot if watered when not growing. Both will go a long time between waterings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be evicted in winter months in new brunswick? [ 3 Answers ]

My landlord failed to make repairs to my rental. I haven't had a stove in 2 years of the 3 I have lived here and repeatedly asked for one. I am infested with mice and there are droppings everywhere. My roof has leaked since I moved in. There is a massive amount of mold everywhere which is...

Tell me about Cactus plant may v planted cactus in home ? [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me about Cactus plant may v planted cactus in home ? And what Islam say about cactus plant ?

Eviction During Winter Months In North Dakota [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is someone out there that knows any laws for eviction in the winter months of North Dakota. We were 2 weeks late on a payment for a contract for deed and the gentleman we are buying the home from either wants the full payment of the house purchase or have us gone in 5...

How do I cover plants for winter [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best and cheapest ways to protect plants for winter?

Climate between summer and winter months [ 2 Answers ]

Which of the following destinations would experience the greatest difference in temperatures between summer and winter months? Is it nassau,bahamas or anchorage,Alaska or calcutta,india or philadelphia,Pennsylvania

View more questions Search