Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mkayla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2015, 04:25 PM
    Pregnant
    Could I be Pregnant If he uses a condom and I am on birth control and take it ever day. He also has low sperm count
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 5, 2015, 04:28 PM
    Yes..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 5, 2015, 04:33 PM
    Has he been to a fertility clinic to determine sperm count?
    Mkayla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2015, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Yes..
    What if I've been for a month?

Quote Originally Posted by Mkayla View Post
    What if I've been for a month?
    What if I have been bleeding for a month?*

Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Has he been to a fertility clinic to determine sperm count?
    No he has not
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2015, 04:59 PM
    How was low sperm count determined without fertility testing?

The bleeding could be from the birth control, some women will have irregular bleeding while using hormonal forms of birth control... especially when first starting to use it. Sometimes it subsides after a few cycles, but sometimes it can last for an extended period. There are other reasons for irregular bleeding as well. Best to contact your gynecologist about it to determine a cause. Pregnancy is usually associated with a lack of bleeding instead of continuous bleeding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice. [ 0 Answers ]

I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search