Ask
    Mani14 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2015, 02:39 PM
    Feeling depressed
    Please help.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 5, 2015, 04:24 PM
    Why do you and your husband have to move, if you are only in a different city than your family? Why can't you make more frequent visits to see them, and help out when you can.

Why does it have to be all or nothing? Why do you take your anger and frustration out on your son? And, on your husband?

Your own family should come first. Your husband a child are your first priority, and your first responsibility. Surely you realized this when you married him and moved to where you are now.

That he changed his mind about moving back to where you came from, is not a worthy enough reason to insist that he does now. What are HIS reasons for not wanting to go.

And, why can you and your husband not compromise?
    Mani14 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2015, 08:01 PM
    Frequent
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 5, 2015, 09:00 PM
    What about the husband of the sister that passed away? Why is he not caring for his daughter? Why is it up to your younger sister and your parents, or you?

Bottom line, you're married, and you have to focus on your family, not the rest of your siblings. You have a husband and a son. You should concentrate on making your life and theirs good, where you are.

You can't always get what you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am feeling very depressed what should I do?? [ 5 Answers ]

Its like I was enjoying my life very much with my friends and suddenly there was a drastic change... my friends for whom I was ready to even die for,, they betrayed me... I felt like I was used... (EX: my friend,she was single.. she does like my roommate very much,but he was completely, unknown to...

I am feeling depressed? [ 4 Answers ]

I am always very depressed. I am always in anger no one wants to talk to me. My husband started neglecting me

I've been feeling so depressed [ 3 Answers ]

I've been getting very emotional lately and I keep crying... ive even started to cry on nights ut and had to leave the pub and leave my friends behind. I don't feel like my friends are there for me as they often tend to change the subject if I bring it up so now I just don't talk about it. I've had...

Feeling Depressed [ 2 Answers ]

I've recently started feeling depressed. This seems to happen to me annually, but it also seems to worsen each time it happens. I'm not sure why it happens, I guess it's a mixture between the onset of school and winter. I've recently seen one or two girls I'd like to at least introduce myself...

Feeling depressed [ 12 Answers ]

I've been feeling really sad today, and its not as if something bad has happened to me, I just feel depressed, and I hadn't noticed it. I was just living my life the way I do everyday, and then I realised I felt something, couldn't explain at the moment, but it grew more and more, until I really...

View more questions Search