Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlfoster61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2015, 01:08 PM
    I want to darken mylight caramel brown hair to a chestnut brown
    I accidentally used a light caramel brown hair color and now my hair is way to light
    Red. Ho can I darken my color without damage?

Check out some similar questions!

How to dye my hair red from a chestnut brown? [ 1 Answers ]

So my hair is a chestnut brown color now, and I'm going to dye it red like Ariana Grande's old color (I think she's a brunette now) and I need advice on products I should use, and how to get good color without bleaching it? Also how to take care of the red hair and how often I may need to re-dye it.

Black hair to caramel brown? [ 0 Answers ]

Hey! I'm 15 , my natural color hair is Brown . I dyed my hair black when I was 13 then it came out & I re-dyed it black again then this year I dyed it with blond on top & black on the bottom they bleached my hair to put blond inn.. I wannt to goo a caramel brown color . How can I take the color...

Dying brown hair to a light ash brown/caramel blonde [ 1 Answers ]

Basically. I have naturally dark auburn hair which is just really ginger/red/brown hair and I hate having any red/ginger in my hair, so I have dyed it dark dark brown/almost black for about 2 years now because that seems to be the only way to get the red out of my hair. I would like to go to a...

Tried lightening dyed brown hair (Ash brown but turned dark brown), turned coppery? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I originally had black hair. I'm asian/caucasian mix and my hair is fairly thick. I had it bleached, and it turned a nice honey blonde and a bit coppery at the free ends. Then I dyed it with Revlon Colorsilk Medium Ash Brown. The color turned out too dark so I decided to shampoo it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.