Ask
    alik001 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2015, 05:11 AM
    Bluetooth
    Bluetooth connection between LG L$ and car is flickering
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 5, 2015, 07:02 AM
    Have you ever updated the cars bluetooth software? You might want to look into that.
    alik001 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2016, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    Have you ever updated the cars bluetooth software? You might want to look into that.
    Done works OK Tnx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bluetooth to bluetooth realtime variable sigal [ 0 Answers ]

I am try to convert my cat5 connected, variable signal (for amperage), welder foot pedal to bluetooth wireless. I am a novice but I think this is a realistic goal. Not sure, though. Hence I here asking away.

Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Messaging? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if there was a way to send a text-message like message to a another computer by bluetooth or ad-hoc netwok? Is this possible with a cell phone with no covereage? Thanks!

I have a desktoppc without bluetooth how can I make it with bluetooth I have usb por [ 2 Answers ]

I have a non bluetooth PC . I want to make it bluetooth PC with the help of usb port. How can I make it?

I have a Bluetooth enabled Laptop & I have 2 Bluetooth enabled mobiles named as AX1 & [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bluetooth enabled Laptop & I have 2 Bluetooth enabled mobiles named as AX1 & AY1 My Laptop display these mobiles in main window of Bluetooth as follows AX1 AY1 I am aware that Bluetooth has device list(a data list like table) & the same is dispayed in main window(like a form). My...

View more questions Search